Sunday, April 11, 2010

Super Show 2 Manila

Standing in line for almost 4 hours under the hot scorching sun just to see Super Junior is worth it!! The line was so effin' long, and there were so many people, I almost got scared because there's a probability that there might be a stampede. Luckily, nothing bad happened. Anyway, when we got inside the Big Dome, I feel like I was a 12 year old fangirl who is super duper excited to see her idols. Hey, I was even wearing a sapphire blue colored shirt. Lol. Fortunately, we got good seats, and I was able to see them clearly. OMG!!  I spent the whole night screaming and dancing like a crazy lunatic. Lol. They are ssooo good looking (hands down)!! Anyway, I was lmao so hard because they kept on doing funny and crazy stuffs. Omg, they're ssooo freakinly hilarious, that's why I love them ssooo much!! It was the best night ever!!  

Super Show 2 Manila (April 10, 2010)

PS.
The best part was when Shindong said, "Ano ba yan!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment