Friday, June 4, 2010

Blah Blahs: Do Not Disturb -- "I'm sleeping!!"

I am a nocturnal person which means I'm usually awake at night because it seems like my brain is active during night time, so yeah, I have trouble sleeping at night. Damn you insomnia!! Lol. 

However, even though I have trouble sleeping at night, it seems like I didn't have any problem sleeping during the day. And you know what the weird part is, the sun always makes me sleepy. I mean, everytime I look at the sun shining so brightly, I yawn and think of my bed. Lol. In fact, I spent most of my days sleeping. Oh yeah, I just love to sleep... during day time! Lol.

Anyway, I tried to sleep early last night to somewhat fix my sleeping schedule. I think I slept at around 1am. So today, I woke up at exactly 7:01 am because of an unwanted noise. I woke up by the sound of a hammer!! I really hate that hammering sound, it's even worser than the sound of my alarm clock. Anyway, that unwanted noise came from my neighbor's house. And guess what, he is renovating his house in the early freakin' morning. Oh jeez, can you do it when I'm not sleeping! Give me a break!


Do Not Disturb: I'm Sleeping!



Sleeping is the best policy. Lol






No comments:

Post a Comment