Saturday, June 19, 2010

Review: Etude House is ♥

I'm not a make up junkie or whatever. And to be honest, I don't even know how to put on a make up. But even though I'm not into cosmetics, I still use the basics like BB lotion, compact powder, and lip balm. I only use one make up brand, and that is none other than ETUDE HOUSE.

Etude House is a popular Korean cosmetic brand. The store looks like a doll house, and the staffs call the customers, "princess." Etude House products are very affordable, and the packaging is super cute. I love Etude House, and every time I visit their store, I can't help but to buy something. It seems like I was hypnotized. Lol. 

Etude House in Myeong-Dong


Anyway, the BB Lotion that I'm currently using is the Dr. Oil Solution Anti-Shine BB Lotion. And I love it, because it perfectly blends on any skin tone and it even gives a powdery finish effect, so goodbye oily-ness. Lol. Anyway, when it comes to compact powder, I'm using the Dr. Oil Solution Shine Free Finish Pact. Both products are very small so it's super handy. Plus, both smells good!!

Etude House Dr. Oil Solution Anti-Shine BB Lotion


Etude House Dr. Oil Solution Shine Free Finish Pact


Look, even though I'm not that knowledgeable in cosmetics, you have to trust me on this one. The name Anti-Shine or Shine Free really gives justice to the product. And here's why, (this is based from my real experience). Everyone knows that riding the subway is a hassle, because it's hot and overcrowded!! So I have to sneak in with these massive crowd of people just to get in. And to make it worse, the weather is so hot that you cannot even feel the air conditioner inside the train. Anyway, since I have an oily skin, I'm worried that my face might look like a frying pan full of oil. But guess what, when I looked into the mirror, my face is perfectly fine. There's no trace of oily-ness. So these 2 products really works well for people who have oily skin like me. Thank you Etude House for products like these. 

Lastly, the lip balm that I'm using right now is called the Milk Screw (No. 5 Mango Milk). It tastes good, and I'm currently addicted to it. Lol. It's very similar to Nivea's Lip Care "Strawberry Kiss." The shade is kinda like pink-orange or peach. Whatevs, it tastes good. Trust me! Lol.

Etude House Milk Screw (No.5 Mango Milk)



4 comments:

  1. Hi, I love Etude house too :)
    I came across your blog while I was searching for reviews on the Dr. Oil solution compact. My parents recently got it for me on their trip to Korea, but I haven't had the chance to try it. Its nice to hear that it does help control oil :)
    I use the Etude house Milk Screw too :) Not sure what number I got though, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, strangevision! Your parents are sweet, and I'm happy that they bought you Dr. Oil Solution because it really does help control oil. Trust me!! :)
    So what are you waiting for, you'd better try it now. Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. before putting dr. oil solution finish pact can i use another brand of concealer?

    ReplyDelete